DECEMBER 16, 2016/HAIR TRANSPLANT/BY EUGENIX
Eugenix is your destination if you are looking for the best hair transplant clinics in India. It is a famous clinic in Gurgaon that provides hair transplants at very affordable costs. We at Eugenix help you solve your hair problems with the help of hair transplant surgeries. With the advancement in technologies, it is now very easy to solve the issues related to receding hairlines, thinning hair and even baldness. Hair transplant in Delhi is just the solution to all your problems. The process is very simple. It involves transportation of stronger roots of hair from donor area (area rich in hair) to the area that is getting less in hair known as the recipient area.
The decision for getting a hair transplant done may be little stressful but once you have taken the step then you must look in for the post-surgery care that is required. We at Eugenix provide special care to the patients before and after the surgeries. As part of this care, we provide them with some very useful tips and recommendations to follow after the surgery. Some of these are mentioned below:
- You might experience some discomfort after the anesthesia goes off. Painkillers help you out during this phase.
- Any type of swelling around the treated area goes away 2 to 3 days after the surgery.
- Have someone with you to drive you back home after the surgery.
- After surgery for the first three nights sleep in a semi-upright position and use a couple of pillows to elevate your head.
- Do not touch or pick the treated area. The newly implanted grafts may fall off before they are implanted.
- It is advisable not to consume alcohol or smoke for 48 hours after the surgery. This can interrupt blood flow to the hair follicles, which is vital for new growth.
- Couple of days after the surgery you can wash, cut, color and comb your hair like you do for your normal ones.
- To reduce any swelling or bleeding during this first week you can use an ice pack but do NOT place this onto the grafted area. Place it either on your forehead or at the back of your head.
- Avoid exercising or playing sports for the first week after the surgery.
- Avoid exposure to sun and if you are going out then wear a hat to cover the treated area.
In case you experience any type of pain, bleeding or infection then contact your surgeon immediately. It takes around 3 to 6 months for the new hair to grow. So, it is advisable to be patient and allow the grafts that are implanted to come into action.