For successful hair transplantation, hair patient should be well-informed about some of the prerequisites that must be met as hair transplant treatment is not correct and appropriate solution for everyone affected by hair loss. Women are good candidates for hair transplantation when the following requirements are met:
- Good health: If you have any health problem, the doctor hair transplant must be informed in order to continue to advise you
- The corresponding density of the donor area: Due to the limited amount of hair that may derive from the back and on the sides of the scalp, the density of the donor area and its level are very important. If a woman doesn’t have any site problem, she can be a good candidate for hair loss restoration treatment.
- Suitable age: Hair transplantation should be avoided at an early age. Women at a young age are recommended wait for some more years to revive and strengthen the hair when they are emotionally more mature.
- Permanent hair loss, women who are suffering for many years from hair loss and already have a certain pattern of hair loss
- Female pattern baldness: if a person is dealing with androgenetic alopecia (hair loss in men) or female type androgenetic alopecia (hair loss in women), then they are potential candidates (in contrast to the case of diffuse alopecia or alopecia areata in where women can’t have a successful hair transplant).
- Correction of scars: scars on the scalp (due to injuries, accidents, burns, etc.) it is now possible to cover them using the FUE method of hair transplant in Gurgaon.
At Eugenix, our surgeons specialize in female hair transplantation and have produced successful results in the same. On your visit, our specialist will examine whether you require hair transplantation for your baldness condition. Consult Dr. Arika Bansal who is a best hair doctor in Bhubaneswar. A suitable treatment plan is then made to achieve the required results.