A head full of lovely healthy looking tresses is a want of every man. If you have healthy hair that symbolizes good health and youthfulness where as if you suffer from hair loss or you are bald then it is a sign of aging body and mind. Males do various things to prevent hair loss, as it is very common among them. Despite of their efforts they loose hair and can do nothing to the outcome of baldness. Dr. Arika Bansal and Dr. Pradeep Sethi are well known specialists for hair transplant in India. They have summarized the main reasons for why male loose their hair and what should be done to prevent hair loss in men.
There are many reasons an individual can loose hair and they can vary for person to person as per the symptoms and situations. There are mainly three reasons as listed below that can be a cause of hair loss.
- Natural cause: Many men tend to loose hair naturally. This is the time from morning to evening. New ones replace most of the hair that are lost and the entire process is a part of natural ageing process.
- Sudden cause: This is the type of hair loss that is more than the natural one. It involves patchy hair loss and may be because of stress or some disease. It is advisable to visit a hair doctor to further investigate the problem.
- Genetic cause: Genetic cause is a very common cause of hair loss in men. If your father started going bald in his forties, the chances are that you will start to as well.
WAYS TO PREVENT HAIR LOSS
- Eat a balanced diet. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables to promote your overall health. Have a diet rich in iron, zinc, vitamin C, selenium, magnesium and proteins.
- Develop effective hair care habits. Oil your hair regularly and wash it with a natural shampoo.
- Reduce the level of stress in your life. You can change your lifestyle by including some regular breathing exercises and by doing meditation. This will help to keep stress at bay and will reduce hair loss.
- Another way to prevent hair loss is to take supplements. A good supplement rich in amino acid may be a good help.
The best way to maintain a full head of hair is to seek treatment from a professional doctor as soon as you experience hair thinning. The only way to treat baldness is a hair transplant. Eugenix has the best treatment for hair transplant in Delhi, NCR. They implant hair in the most natural way and the implanted hair looks exactly similar to the natural hair. We help you grow your hair magically and in the most natural way.