How to Prepare for Your Appointment?
Firstly, you need to bring your concerns to the notice of your family physician. Then he or she will refer you to a dermatologist/trichologist.
In this situation you should do the following things:
- List out any recent life changes or major stresses.
- Create a list of all medicines, supplements and vitamins that you are taking.
- Make a list of questions that you need to ask your doctor. Try to list out the questions from the most important ones to the least important ones.
Following are the questions that you need to ask your doctor regarding your hair loss:
- What are susceptible causes of my hair loss?
- Is my condition temporary or persistent?
- Are there chances that my hair will grow back? If yes then how long they will it take to grow?
- Will i need medical treatment or surgical?
- What is best remedy or course of action for my condition?
- Are there any precautions which I need to follow?
- What type of tests do I need to get done?
Being prepared to answer the questions of your doctor will reserve the time.
Following are the few things that you can expect from your doctor:
- When did the hair loss begin?
- Is your hair loss continuous or occasional?
- Has any other member of your family experienced hair loss?
- Have you suffered the similar problem in the past?
- What medicines or supplements do you use regularly?
- Is there anything that appears to worsen your hair loss?
- Do you have dandruff issues?
Book an Appointment at EUGENIX