What are the Symptoms of Hair Loss?
Signs and symptoms of hair loss differ in men, women and children. But increased hair loss on combing or on washing hair are usually the presenting complaints of most of the individuals.
The signs and symptoms of hair loss in men may include the following:
- A receding anterior hairline
- Hair thinning at the crown area
- Visibility of bald scalp
Signs and symptoms of hair loss in women are as following:
- Diffuse hair thinning over the entire scalp
- Widening of central partition of hair
- Thinning of the pony tail
- Positive hair-pull test
Signs and symptoms of hair loss in children include the following:
- Abrupt patchy hair loss over scalp
- Hair loss from the eyebrows or body
Book an Appointment at EUGENIX