What are Risk Factors for Hair Loss?
Many factors can elevate the risk of hair loss such as:
- Medical Condition: Some of the diseases like lupus and diabetes can cause hair loss. Some of the autoimmune diseases cause hair loss in their severe stages.
- Family History: It is seen that the many people who had hair loss in their family suffer hair loss in their life.
- Poor Nutrition: Deficiency of many nutrients in your diet can cause hair loss to occur. Deficiency of vitamin -E, iron, protein or other nutrients that are essential for hair growth can lead to hair loss.
- Age: Hair loss can occur at any age but the risk is more in old age. The process of hair growth gets retarded with age.
- Stress: Mental stress is the major risk factor thought to be responsible for the occurrence of hair loss in any person.
Book an Appointment at EUGENIX